Lattice IEC 62443 Industrial Security and Cyber Resiliency Overview
Industry 4.0 connects the IT with the OT world. With this merger comes new risks and vulnerabilities. Endpoints that were traditionally closed to easy internet access are now all coming online and growing the attack surface. Further, Software Defined Networks (SDN) have impacted all aspects of the connected world including 5G cellular infrastructure, datacenter, and transport networks.
OPC/UA and IEC 62443 also have a strong impact on system design to counter some of the above risks, this will be covered in depth.
- Today’s Industry 4.0 cybersecurity trends and risks
- The latest security industry standards
- Cyber secure and resilient system requirements
- Ways to prepare for and respond to threats through secure system design
- Cost-saving, protection-enhancing Supply Chain paradigms